Heavenly Father, I repent of any sins in my life or my ancestors’
lives that have resulted in a curse. I repent of all disobedience,
rebellion, perversion, witchcraft, idolatry, lust, adultery, fornication,
mistreatment of others, murder, cheating, lying, sorcery, divination, and
occult involvement. I ask for Your forgiveness and cleansing through
the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
I take authority over and break any and every curse upon my life in
the name of Jesus. I break all curses of poverty, lack, debt, destruction,
sickness, death, and vagabondism. I break all curses on my marriage,
family, children, and relationships. I break curses of rejection, pride,
rebellion, lust, hurt, incest, rape, Ahab, Jezebel, fear, insanity, madness,
I break all curses affecting my finances, mind, sexual character,
emotions, will, and relationships.
I break every hex, jinx, spell, and spoken curse over my life.
I break every fetter, shackle, chain, cord, habit, and cycle that is the
result of a curse.
According to Galatians 3:13, I have been redeemed from “the
curse of the law” by the sacrifice of Jesus. I exercise my faith in the
blood of Jesus and loose myself and my descendants from any and
every curse. I claim forgiveness through the blood of Jesus for the sins
of the fathers.
All of my sins have been remitted, and I loose myself from the
curses that came as a result of all disobedience and rebellion to the
Word of God.
I exercise my faith, and I know that confession is made unto
salvation (Romans 10:10). Therefore, I confess that Abraham’s
blessings are mine (Galatians 3:14). I am not cursed, but blessed. I am
“the head, and not the tail” (Deuteronomy 28:13). I am above and not
beneath (verse 13). I am blessed coming in and blessed going out. I am
blessed, and what God has blessed cannot be cursed.
I command spirits of rejection, hurt, bitterness, unforgiveness,
bondage, torment, death, destruction, fear, lust, perversion, mind
control, witchcraft, poverty, lack, debt, confusion, double-mindedness,
sickness, infirmity, pain, divorce, separation, strife, contention,
depression, sadness, loneliness, self-pity, self-destruction, self-rejection,
anger, rage, wrath, anguish, vagabondism, abuse, and addiction to come
out in the name of Jesus!
Lord, I thank You for setting me free from every curse and every
spirit that has operated in my life as the result of a curse. Amen.
1. O God, I invite you to come into every battle I am fighting for my destiny and the destinies of my
family members; fight on our behalf, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Lord, arise and overturn every satanic appointment to be at the wrong place and the wrong time by
the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. My Father, arise, let every charm burnt against me trap its owners, in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. My Father, arise and defend the purposes of the Kingdom of God in my life, in the name of Jesus
5. Lord, if I am living below my divine standard, arise and correct my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. My Father, arise, enter into every area of non-achievement in my life and turn them into super
achievements, in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. O God, grant me double of the dominion anointing that has been stolen out of my life, in the name of
8. Lord, transform every demoted status I have encountered in my life into divine promotions, in the
name of Jesus Christ.
9. My Father, arise and do in my life the kind of miracles which will make me forget my past and bring
me into double fruitfulness after the order of Joseph, in the name of Jesus Christ.
10. Lord, take the destructions caused by my enemies in my life and transform them into my stepping
stones to greatness, in the name of Jesus Christ.