Is pre-trib teaching is wrong and false doctrine?
I think pre-trib teaching is wrong and false doctrine.
Because, pre-trib people insist
“Church will be raptured after Revelation chapter 4”
However, we are now experiencing the disasters of
Revelation chapter 6.
We are experiencing disasters like world war, shortage of food, famine, draught, energy shortage, pestilence. and depopulation. However, no rapture come!! Why??
How can pre-trib people explain present world situation?
We are now experiencing below disasters written in Revelation chapter 6;
1. War: War between Russia and Ukraine may escalate to world war. Many countries stand against Russia. So, these countries have a possibility to receive nuke missile attack from Russia.
2. Pestilence: We are now experiencing pestilence and many are already killed.
3. Shortage of food: Wheat, rice and other crops are reducing worldwide. Food price is soaring up.
We may soon experience the world of “A measure of wheat for a penny,”
4. Because of soaring of food price, we may soon experience famine.
5. As a consequence of these disasters, many of the earth may be killed.
We may experience the depopulation of “fourth part of the earth” soon as per the description of Revelation chapter 6.
As per above, we are really experiencing the world of Revelation chapter 6.
So, I think pre-trib people have a duty to explain us the present situation and
The reason why no rapture happen in spite of this situation.
Or pre-trib story is just a lie and false doctrine?
I repeat, I think they have a duty to explain us this situation.